Psalm 46:10

"Be still, and know that I am God."

As I relax in the balmy night breeze of Mazatlan, Mexico, I cannot think of a greater time to read this verse. I look down to the ocean from my 10th story balcony and I can barely distinguish the navy water from the sand or the sky, save for the continuous lacey foam flirting with the beach. In she creeps, a little further each time, until her love affair has washed away a day's worth of footprints, writings, and sand castles.

Eventually she'll retreat back and allow us poor humans to attempt to appreciate her beauty in the light of day... but when darkness falls and she feels no one is watching - that's when she begins her secret dance once more...

Comments

Vanessa's Dad said…
Wonderful Word Picture! I'm relaxed just reading it. So, how would you describe your Para-Sailing... probably more exhilarating than relaxing.

Glad you were able to get out of Country for a wonderful study break. Welcome back to Wet &
Windy Willamette Valley. :)

LOVE, DAD
Unknown said…
Life is precious. I'm so glad you're there enjoying life. Carpe diem cousin, carpe diem!
Vanessa's Dad said…
OK, Miss Congeniality,

Time for a current post about your Miss Marion Polk Second Runner Up Adventure.