Awkward and Awesome Thursday
Blogger is freaking out. Sorry for the delay...
- I can't fall asleep without socks... and I can't stay asleep with them on. My feet always get too hot in the middle of the night and I rip them off, causing a daily scavenger hunt for the missing sock.
- Conspiracy Theories
- Speaking of socks, how awkward is it when you are wearing just your stocking feet and accidentally step into a wet drop in the kitchen. I despise wet socks! Actually, I pretty much despise being wet in any kind of clothing.
- The "wildlife" at my new job. Frequently I see raccoons roaming the premises and a co-worker just reported spotting 3 coyotes near her car after she left the other night. Does pepper spray work on animals?
- This (sorry if it grosses you out):
- Schuyler got new glasses, and he looks way sexy (and he definitely didn't tell me to write this, ha)
- Buying $28 worth of stuff at Target for a mere $1.10. THANK JESUS FOR COUPONS!
- It's almost my birthday!!!
- Home made Mother's Day crafts:
- Going for a haircut, flipping a coin, and deciding to do THIS: