Awkward and Awesome Thursday
That's right, ya'll. At the request of a few key family members, I will continue blogging throughout lent. Only I will not be reading blogs of non-family members, so someone please fill my place and read Joelle's Blog, check out Sydney's cute outfits on The Daybook, stalk Jamie's adorable life, pretend (like I do) that you know this couple in Africa, and cook or bake something delicious from my friend's recipe blogs
for me, mmk?
for me, mmk?
- Having to sleep with both a sound machine on full blast and earplugs because my upstairs neighbors are either drug dealers or nocturnal... or both.
- Watching a girl walk towards us during church wearing a baby sling, getting really excited because I adore babies, taking a closer look and discovering (duh, duh, duh!) it was not a baby but rather a PIGLET! Don't worry, I took a picture for proof.
- When you wash your hands and a little bit of water drips down your sleeve... such an icky feeling.
- Snain (aka snow-rain). Is it snow? Or is it rain?
- The conversation I had with my roommate about the level of hypothetical damage that would occur if our sink did, indeed, flood while we slept. (it did)
- A mom who surprises you with no-leak travel coffee mugs - just because!
- Uwagimaya, the Asian grocery store just a few blocks from my house
- This picture of my friend's St. Bernard, dressed in human clothes. WHAT?
- Home-made pizza night with my new friends from Community Group
- When YOU comment on my awkward and awesome blog posts with your own awkward and awesomes