Awkward and Awesome Thursday
- Green tea ice cream. Sounds good in theory. Tastes atrocious in practice.
- That whistling noise your nose sometimes make when you have a tiny bit of a cold and are trying to fall asleep.
- Unibrows, and the overwhelming sensation I have to tweeze them.
- The 2.5 seconds that the "walk" sign flashes when traversing a crosswalk, instantly followed by the ominous red hand. Who the heck walks that quickly?
- Toms shoes. One for one. I'm still dreaming of these guys (even if Boyfriend says they are ugly):
- I only have one more term left of this school year!
- Recycling. Especially how simple it is these days. If you don't recycle, you have NO excuse. Shame on you for being lazy.
- Thunder and Lightning storms. This week, I'm fairly certain the sky cracked open RIGHT above my apartment complex. It was surreal. The only thing that would have made it better is a power outage.
- Eating home made spinach artichoke dip (I used this recipe) and wheat thins while watching Glee on my laptop.... in the bubble bath. What a glorious way to begin my Spring Break.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY, YA'LL!