Awkward and Awesome Thursday
- Pocket dialing someone. Even worse is when you don't realize you've done it and you talk about them.
- April Fools Day. I've never liked it, honestly.
- The insane amount of homemade hummus I have left over from last weekend. Or is this awesome?
- Sitting in the front row of class and discovering your professor seems to have an excess amount of "that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty" (bonus points if you know what movie that quote is from!)
- This letter I received in the mail the other day. Ummm... does Gerber know something I don't know?
|In case you can't read it, it says "Dear Ms. Natalie Brown, Congratulations on the recent addition to your family!"|
- Slow cookers. And with that, I would like to request some easy crock-pot recipes from you all. Please please share in the comments section or send me an e-mail. :)
- This is my last term of my first year of Grad School. Yippy!
- So far this week I've had two people contact me to share their personal awkward moments. I'm so happy you all think of me during times of extreme social discomfort! haha
- The sign outside the farmer's marker on the way home from my sister's house that says "Our chicks don't dance." It's located next to a strip club. Heheh, take THAT ya perverts!