I have the greatest friends...

After one too many birthday drinks at Happy Hour, I apparently lamented my first quarter-century insecurities to a handful of social work friends.  Imagine my delight when, rather than admonishing me for having such silly dreams at such a young age, one of them kindly and discreetly passed this little tidbit of trivia on to me the next day:

In Saturday's Oregonian they reported on the latest national Census data about marriages. One of the findings: "Since 1986, the proportion of women ages 25 to 29 who have never married increased from 27 percent to 47 percent." It sounds like lots of women are having a challenging time finding the right guy.

So... it's not just me.

Comments

Carol J. Brown said…
It's good that women today don't just "settle"; but realize they deserve a decent guy who truly loves them and who will make that commitment to them. Hang in there.
Vanessa's Dad said…
All in due season. Enjoy the journey.

LOVE,
DAD