what have i gotten myself into?

Okay, let's be honest here: the only real reason I opened this blog is so I can post comments on my sisters' blogs. But, after about three seconds of reflection on my decision, I realized that I've been an avid band-wagon-hopper my whole life, and now doesn't exactly seem like the right time to quit that habit, so really this was going to happen at some point anyway. After all, isn't blogging the key that opens the doors to the rest of the world's daily lives?

As if I need another distraction right now (myspace and facebook are doing a fine job by themselves)... oh well, what's done is done.

All of this is to say that I'm not exactly sure what I've gotten myself into, and even less certain about how active this little blogspot will be. But here it is. Yet another attempt for me to find joy in the ordinary things in life. :)

Blessings. <><

Comments

Amanda said…
Hi Blondie! Welcome to the blogger masses. I loved your comment about being "an avid band-waggon-hopper all your life. Cute picture of you looking stressed. You need to relax more. Pretty funny coming from your extremely Type A older sister, huh. I love you!