And the cow jumped over the... WHAT?!

I have been a long time fan of the moon. Ever since I was a little girl, I've been captivated by it's beauty. I even went through a phase where I swore I would visit the moon someday (then logic kicked in and I realized I'm not so great with science or math, so a career as an astronaut probably wasn't in my future).

I LOVE the moon.

And I always think it's beautiful. But some nights, it just blows me away. Tonight is one of those nights.

This moon is bright yellow and perfectly sliced in half. Like someone cut it out of a children's storybook and pasted it right up in the sky. I wish I could capture it and place it in a jar on my windowsill. Or use it as a nightlight. Instead I took one of the mental pictures that I pray never goes away.

Hope you got a chance to witness it for yourself. :)

Comments

Vanessa's Dad said…
OK, Moonbeam...

I DID see the moon last night. My window is usually open and window treatment "up" so I can see moon and stars at night.

I love being connected with God's creation. I love hearing the wind in the trees.

LOVE, DAD