fuming

After I slaved over writing detailed lesson plans for the sub today, she called me 2 minutes before she was supposed to get the kids from recess to inform me she never got them. YOU NEVER GOT THEM!?!? I e-mailed them to you on SATURDAY. You had all weekend to check. I even called you on your cellphone yesterday afternoon to verify you received them. Are you kidding me?!

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ALL MORNING??

Oh and I even thought about this ahead of time. I thought, "Hmmm, maybe she forgot to check her e-mail. Well I will just send them to the groupwise account at school so she will see them when she does her JOB and checks them in the morning." But did she? What do you think?

NOPE.

I am actually fuming right now. I'm so over this swine flu crap it's unreal. Thanks for making my life 12092484 times harder.

Ugh.

Comments