Happy birthday Noah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH! :)

I've never seen you without a smile on your face.

This is my all-time 100% absolute FAVORITE picture of you. Reading to Cadence in the NICU. It honestly makes my heart melt every time I look at it.

Second favorite - I tried to get her to give ME kisses through the gate and she just wasn't havin' it.

Group shot! I don't have any pictures of just you and me, so this will have to do. :)

SUCH a fun trip to your old stompin' grounds last summer! :)

I hope today brings you every blessing your heart desires!

Comments

Kendra said…
Happy Birthday Noah!!!
Amanda said…
HOW SWEET! Sheesh, his own wife didn't even do anything that thoughtful for him....yikes... I did make him an awesome birthday cake that we enjoyed last night. I need to get that on the blog. He's working 13 hours today so I'm sure it's not his heart's desire way to spend the day but he had yesterday and tomorrow off and he'll appreciate the massive paycheck when that comes through :) Very cute post Blondie!!!
Papa Noah said…
You are such a sweet sister. Thanks for the tribute post, I really appreciate it. It has been great gettting 4 sisters all at once. I have enjoyed getting to know you more and more each visit. Looking forward to the next visit where ever that might be.
Love, Noah