Twin Time

One of the perks of being homeless living at my sister's is I have the cutest roommates ever.  We've been having quite a bit of fun lately, including but not limited to:
pool time in the front yard
sunshine smiles
Defying Gravity (David tossing Abbey) 
Flying (David tossing Luke)
OMSI!
Play dates - on this particular day, I was outnumbered 3:1
Copious amounts of hugging
Neighborhood park adventures
And, lest you think I'm some kind of super aunt...obscene amounts of Dora the Explorer.
Also, here is a darling video of Abbey "reading" Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?  Auntie Amanda, they still adore this book! (I apologize for the poor quality, this video was shot from my iPhone over my shoulder as she sat in my lap)

Comments

Vanessa's Dad said…
Very sweet video. How wonderful that you captured the audio. Years from now, that will bring happy tears of Joy to Mommy's eyes (Auntie Natalie, too... and all the other Aunties... and Grand Dad and Grannie Annie).

LOVE,
GRAND DAD
Carol J. Brown said…
Looks like being homeless -- I mean living with your sister -- has some terrific advantages for both sides!

Love, Aunt Carol
Kendra said…
SO CUTE!! We are so lucky to have you! The twins love "my Nah-ie" soooo much!