Good Luck Chuck

Okay, so I've never actually seen the movie.  But I get the basic premise...mainly because it is MY LIFE.

No joke, every man I've ever somewhat-seriously dated has ended up either marrying or moving in with the very next girl he dates after me.

I can back this statement up with empirical evidence - and have done so, repeatedly, for my friends (the early days after a break up can be a tad bit... dramatic), but suffice it to say:

Get ready, Garret.  She's coming your way soon.

Also, if you have any sons, nephews, brothers, uncles, etc. that you are hoping to get hitched soon, send 'em my way.  I'll be sure to date them just long enough to guarantee they fall madly in love with the next girl they meet after me.  After all, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! (does that saying apply in this situation?)

In other news:
  check out how cute Cadence is in pigtails!

Comments