I have a more thought-provoking post saved in my drafts but no energy to finalize it yet, so you get my random thoughts instead:
- I am once again plagued with a nasty cold... coincidentally right as I'm about to take over my new classroom of students (remember last term?!).
- These second graders are BRUTAL!
- I just paid $55 to have my father's name removed from the title of my car. $55. The DMV should be paying ME money because I'm saving them 16 letters of print now that they no longer have to type his name on all my registration materials.
- Speaking of saving things, we had a meeting at Red Robin today where we learned about how the corporation is supposedly trying to become more "paperless"... and yet the meeting was filled with ridiculous activities, each requiring a plethora of paper, none of which will be recycled.
- My worksample for this term is on Dental Health.
- I wish we had three-day weekends. Saturday is supposedly my day of rest, but it rarely looks that way.
- Jelly beans are delicious. I brought a bag to church on Sunday and waited until the sermon was over to DIG IN! HOORAY, Lent is over.
- Next year for lent, I'm considering giving up anything except water to drink. Oh and maybe milk, too, since I still enjoy a nice bowl of cereal every now and then.
- Still haven't heard from PSU... kind of going crazy.
- I love you.