eHarmony update: I'm probably not going to click on your profile if...

1. Your main photo is a selfie.  Seatbelt, shirtless, or otherwise, the fact that you don't have at least one nice photo taken of you by someone else is concerning.
via
2. Your main photo isn't even a picture of you. Don't get me wrong, that landscape or car or kayak or whatever is amazing…but what are you trying to hide?
via
3. Your main photo is a picture of you with another woman. It's your sister you say? Great. Save that photo for later on in your profile. (And do yourself a favor and add a caption explaining who she is so I'm not left questioning whether or not you are a lying, cheating jerk who just happens to be stupid enough to post evidence of his infidelity on his online dating profile. This isn't rocket science here folks.)
via
4. Your main photo is one of you crouching in the bushes.  I'm not even kidding, I have received more than one match with this exact same pose. What is even happening?
via
5. Your main photo is one of you and your dog. Actually, this one normally wouldn't deter me at all, but it is apparently a deal breaker for my dad. And considering that lone statement is essentially the only opinion he has ever publicly shared in reference to my romantic choices, and in light of the fact that he is currently the man I love the very most, I'm going to listen to his advice on this one.
via
Also, to the guy with the shirtless bathroom selfie?  I highly doubt one of the four words your friends would choose to describe you is "modest."

Lord have mercy.

Comments