i hab a code (i have a cold)

Going on six days now with this thing. It all started Friday afternoon with a mild sore throat, which evolved overnight into a raging little man tap dancing on my epiglottis (most uncomfortable). This was arguably the worst sore throat of all time, so imagine my joy when I woke up Sunday morning and it was gone! I didn't even think to complain about the fact that it had been replaced by the type of head cold that makes you wonder whether or not you're actually related to Mr. Snuffeleupagus (from Sesame Street - remember?). Here it is, Wednesday, and I still can't breathe properly from my nose, not to mention the fact that the back of my eyeballs are burning and my whole body aches.

Oh brother! If i'm already this sick and the school year hasn't even started yet, I have a feeling this next term is going to work me.

Here's to: carnations from cute boys,
Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup,
and COLDBUSTER smoothies from Jamba Juice! :)

Comments

Kendra said…
Oh no! I had that!! I went in for a strep test on the first day, and when the nurse said (a little too cheerily I might add) "Nope, No strep!". I looked her right in the eye and said "look again!!".
It will pass...