Awkward and Awesome Thursday
- When you say goodbye to someone, only to realize you are actually headed the same direction. This happened after church on Sunday... twice.
- Mustaches. Awesome in theory, super awkward in real life.
- Returning home from my thrice-weekly wog (walk/jog combination... technically it's supposed to be a run, but who are we kidding?) only to discover my car was egged. Gross.
- Attempting to navigate a zillion cords, outlets, and cables just to set up the internet in my new apartment. Even more unfortunate: the only functioning cable jack in the place is located in the dining room, therefore our modem and router currently live underneath the table.
- Joelle and I had a slumber party last week, whereupon we decided to tap into our collective childhood and build a fort in her living room. Epic.
|This photo was taken with Joelle's cellphone. Not the greatest quality but you get the picture.|
- Nail polish that lasts longer than 3 days without chipping. I've reached a new record: 7 days!
- Aquatic Adventures at Salmon Falls. The water is crystal clear and freezing cold. Summer fun!
- I discovered a plethora of delightful wogging paths in the Wildlife Refuge near my house. My exercise routine has been transformed.
- And of course, most awesome of all: on Sunday, I was re-baptized in the Willamette at the Sellwood Riverfront Park. It was such an incredible experience publicly declaring Christ as my Redeemer.