Free (!!!) Music

I know I've said it a thousand times, but seriously the worship at my church is unreal.  God has certainly blessed us with an abundance of talented musicians over in our (rapidly) growing little SE Portland hipster community at Door of Hope.

In fact, there is so much incredible talent flowing through the body of our church, they've started their own nonprofit music recording label.  Or something like that.  I may not understand the technical terms or logistics of this project, but here's what I do understand: the music is epic, and it is totally free.

FREE!

So here's a link to check out more about the Deeper Well Project.

If you click on "releases" it will take you to a different site called "Noise Trade" where you can download the albums for FREE-ninety-FREE!!!!

Did I mention it is free?
For those of you who are a little hesitant because this sounds a bit too technologically advanced, have no fear.  Even I was able to figure it out.  And we all know about my struggles with technology.  The website walks you through step-by-step how to download the music, and even gives instructions for transferring it to iTunes if you feel so inclined (which I did, thank you very much).
Seriously, why are you still reading this?  Go check it out.  NOW!

Comments